As previously announced I will start a post series with a technical review/analysis of the different platforms. You will be able to find them at the Technical Reviews page.
This is the list of the areas I will look into:
- Bad Press: do other bloggers write negatively about the platform?
- Owners/Team public: are the owners or the people working at a platform discoverable?
- Company records: does the company have publicly available records in a business register or similar?
- Technological Analysis
- Webhoster: Is the page hosted on a known cloud or by some other company?
- DNS Records: Are the DNS records public and pointing to the same registered address?
- Available in origin country: Is the platform available for local investors?
- Verdict: Given the information I found, is the platform likely to be a fraud/scam?
Based on the outcome of these reviews I will very likely reduce the number of platforms I’m investing in to 5-8.
Do you think I’m missing anything in the list of reviewed items? Let me know in the comments below.
One Reply to “Post series: Technical Reviews”